P&MM Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is P&MM Limited of Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6LD, registered under the Act with number Z6437756. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Sue Hocken, Finance Director.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when P&MM collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our websites
- people who use our services
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. The system collects this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our websites. We will not associate any data gathered in these log files with any personally identifying information from any source.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through this website, we will be up front about this with the use of forms for example, and make it clear what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set when you viewed the first page of the site (see "Essential site cookies" below). You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site may not work.
Essential site cookies
Session Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit.
A common example of this functionality is the shopping basket feature of an e-commerce site. When you select some items for purchase, the session cookie remembers your selection so your shopping basket will have the items you selected when you are ready to check out. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Visit the Microsoft website.
Google Analytics cookies
Visit the Google website
This site uses Google Analytics. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit
People who use our services
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or applying for products and/or services on our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or a promotion sponsored by P&MM Ltd and when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our sites and fulfilment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether it is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- any payment transactions or sensitive information will be encrypted using SSL technology;
- firewall technology is utilised as a standard measure to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information;
- the servers on which information is stored are located in a professionally managed high security and high availability facility in a secure environment; and
- your information is provided on a need to know basis and those employees to whom information is disclosed are required to comply with strict security and privacy procedures.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links to other websites contained in this site. Please check the privacy policies of these websites before you submit any personal data to them.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by submitting a request addressed to the Data Protection Officer marked "Data Subject Access Request" either via post or via email to
email@example.com. Any access request will be subject to a fee of �10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Where we hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting the Data Protection Officer at
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose personal data without consent beyond the members of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, however these details will not be shared for Sales & Marketing Purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
- to suppliers that we engage to process data on our behalf:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.